Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Creative Card Crew Challenge #69 - Chalkboard

Greetings all!  My apologies for the long hiatus - life got a bit crazy there for several months!

I have for you today my sample for the latest Creative Card Crew Challenge.  This round your challenge is to create something with a

Our sponsor this rotation is Dies R Us - visit their site for an amazing selection of dies from tons of manufacturers - all your favorites and some new ones too!


I decided to go with a chalkboard image for my card, rather than use the chalkboard technique:


I used Graphic 45's An ABC Primer and Place In Time collections to create a back to school card just in time!

Can't wait to see what you come up with!



1 comment:

  1. Fabulous card. I just love Graphic 45. Great details. Maggie DT, Teamie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, we truly appreciate it!