Sunday, June 23, 2013

ATC - Peace Begins With A Smile

"Peace begins with a smile."  ~ Mother Theresa

This is one of my favorite quotes from this great lady - so simple and yet so true!  Also perfect for this week's challenge over at the Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge Blog  where the theme is Symbols of Peace.

For my ATC I used this stunning image from Delicious Doodles ("Fae").  I colored her up with my Prismacolors and added a bit of sparkle with some glitter pens.  The sentiment was created on my computer.


Peace,

3 comments:

  1. She's beautiful, love the purple. Thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything about this ATC is peaceful...from the colors, to the quote, to the image! Thanks for joining us this week at Wicked Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card, that image is fabulous

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, we truly appreciate it!