Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Creative Card Crew Challenge #31 - Ribbon

Hey all and thanks for dropping by today!  I have a card for you for the latest challenge over at Creative Card Crew.  The theme this round is simple - RIBBON.  Use it any way you like on your project!

Our wonderful sponsor this week is Delicious Doodles!  This company is pretty new to me and I think I'm in love!  Their stamps are simply gorgeous - be sure you drop by their shop and take a look.

Delicious Doodles is offering our randomly drawn prize winner for this challenge 
4 amazing digis from their shop!

My card for this week's challenge uses "Poppy" from the Delicious Doodles shop.  Isn't she just gorgeous?!  Oh so much fun to color beautiful images like this!  It also gave me a chance to use some scraps from my Graphic 45 stash - these are from their Tropical Travelogue collection.  The shimmery ribbon was the perfect addition and I made the little flowers on the bow from the scrap of paper that I used to back the image.

Be sure to check out the blogs of my fellow Creative Card Crew Design Team members and then play along with this challenge by creating a card that fits with our theme and linking it up at Creative Card Crew!

Have fun!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, we truly appreciate it!