Friday, March 1, 2013

Blogoversary Prize Winner!!!

Thanks to everyone who stopped by this week to help us celebrate our 2 year blogoversary!  
Here's to many more years of creative inspiration :)

And now for the winner of our prize!

True Random Number Generator  15Powered by RANDOM.ORG  Congratulations Loretta O.!!  Please email me with your contact information and I will send out your prize!

Blessings,
 









and

Lauri McCloud
http://2girlsatplay.blogspot.com
~*~
I used to have a handle on life, but it broke...

and 

Draisey 

and 

Stacie

1 comment:

  1. A late thank you note to you gals at play!!! I was thrilled to learn I won your prize!!! (sometimes I need a bonk on the head with a good frying pan to wake up! :) You made my day so happy! Many thanks again!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, we truly appreciate it!