Thursday, February 21, 2013

Purple Passion!!!

Cheryl and I were at a Crop last Friday. While we were there, I got rather bored so I went wandering around the store. I finally found some inspiration when I noticed that the new Graphic 45, Secret Garden had come in.

We each snached one up. This is my result.


Supplies used:
Secret Garden by Graphic 45
McGill paper punches and shapers
Spellbinders Dies
Prismacolor pencils (Que Choir of Angels!)
Tim Holtz - Chipchat
Generic cardstock


Enjoy!!


Entered into:


4 comments:

  1. I'm such a purple lover - this is amazing! Thanks for sharing this gorgeous card in our challenge this week, and PLEASE come back soon! It's a treat to have you play along with us.
    Blessings,
    karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally I get to comment on one of yours Lauri! This is just beautiful with the layers and wonderful coloring of the SC image - your handmade flowers are just the perfect touch! Thanks for playing along with us at The Perfect Sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is the first one I've seen with the new Secret Garden paper. Love it! Your flowers are outstanding! They contrast nicely with the purple. Thanks for sharing your card with us at The Perfect Sentiment Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just beautiful. I love the scrumptuous flowers.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, we truly appreciate it!