Friday, February 15, 2013

Just a little love and chocolate

Had time to put together another card. Who knew that Liquid Pearls would be so messy??! But, then again, we all know that if there's something wet, I'm guaranteed to put my hand/arm/elbow in it at some point. I almost forgot my sentiment!! lol


Supplies used:
SC Digital 
TH chip chat
Prismacolor Pencils (que choir of angels)
light pink rhinstones
cardstock cutouts
Ribbon
Liquit Pearls - petal pink
Generic cardstock
Spellbinders die's
misc lace trim.

Enjoy!!

Lauri McCloud

Entered:
SCC37
DL.ART C103

3 comments:

  1. This is so super sweet. I love the scalloped open oval with the shimmer around the girl you colored and you did a fantastic job on her. I like how the embossing is partially on the background
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes February Linky Party
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute Lauri! I always stick my finger in the wet stuff because I am too excited to take a photo to let it dry!!!
    Thank you so much for sharing it with us over on the SC challenge blog
    hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is super sweet :-)..thanks for sharing with us at SC Challenges..hugs Debs x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, we truly appreciate it!