Thursday, February 14, 2013

Best Friends

Thought I would jump back on the card making and push myself a bit. It's time to create a few cards since I haven't really made any in the last couple weeks.



This little darling girl with her kitten is from Saturated Canary. SC is my favorite place to get digi's from. I love coloring them. Keep up the wonderful work over there!

Supplies used:
Generic card-stock
Silhouette die cuts
Cuttlebug embossing folder
Prismacolor pencils (Que choir of angels)
"Celebrate It" ribbon
brown rhinestones
Distress ink -Pumice stone
Ink blender tool
Liquid pearls - White Opal

and.... Martha Stewart's corner rounder.

As always, enjoy!!

Lauri McCloud

Entering into: DL.ARTPerfect Sentiments 


4 comments:

  1. This is so sweet. You colored the girl beautifully. The embossing is so pretty and the colors are perfect I love it.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes February Linky Party
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ps I just became a follower I hope you will come visit me

    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a very sweet image, coloured beautifully, and I really like the layout...well done, and thanks for joining in at The Perfect Sentiment...good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really adorable, lovely color and texture. Congratulations on winning top 3!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, we truly appreciate it!