Friday, January 4, 2013

Share the Memories Free Friday #53 - Just Us

Welcome back for the latest edition of Free on Friday from Two Girls and MyMemories.  This week's kit is on the way, but before I show you what I made, I'd like to tell you a little bit about MyMemories.  I have been using this amazing program for just over a year now and I keep finding new things I can do with it!  I know, I know...you've seen one, you've seen them all...but seriously no.  This program is so versatile and easy to use it just makes me want to do more with it!

When I started using MyMemories I was just getting into card making and papercrafting - I was NOT a scrapbooker...I still don't consider myself to be but I can whip out some amazing pages in short order if the mood strikes.  The best thing is that I've been able to use MyMemories to create tons of other papercrafts, cards, embellishments and then some.  Like this week's free kit...yep it's a pie box, but what else can you do with it?  Gift Box?  Table Decoration? 

The cool thing about the free kit is that it's a template - meaning the pattern is just a white pattern that you can slide whatever paper you want under to create a box with your own flair!  These little things would be super cute at Christmas with a pine/lights paper - stand them up on the end Thankand make a little row of Christmas trees!  Or how about making them with an orange paper and use them as carrots for the Easter Bunny?  Heck, make them in a variety of colors and you can teach your kids a little about pie charts (no pun intended).

So here's what I did with this week's kit:

Yep, not much...just printed, cut, folded and glued em up!  Super cute though and I'm for sure going to be making some carrots for Easter!  You can get the free kit this week by clicking the picture in my sidebar.  For a super simple to follow tutorial on how to put these little boxes together, visit:



Still don't have your own copy of MyMemories digital software?  Save $10 by using my special code:

STMMMS88084

Not only will you save $10 off the latest version of MyMemories software (which is only $39.97 regular price), but you'll also get a free photobook!

Thanks for stopping in today - stay crafty!

1 comment:

  1. Is wonderful your work, you are a great artist, congratulations. Kisses from Spain.

    http://redecoratelg.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, we truly appreciate it!