Sunday, January 13, 2013

Mini Albums

Hey bloggers, thanks for dropping in today!  I have a couple of mini albums that I've been meaning to get up here for you to see...the first one is made from a pattern I found on Gloria Stengel's site Scraps of Life.  It's such a fun and easy to make mini album I'm sure I'll use the pattern over and over. 

I used Graphic 45 Christmas papers to complete this album.  I can't say enough about how much I love their lines...

The large flower was made using the McGill Paper Blossoms Rose Punch, the rest are from Wild Orchid.  The lacey circle is actually a spellbinders die and the numbers were cut from red mirror paper using a Tim Holtz movers and shapers die.

Now for the inside...





Lots of cool folds and flaps with plenty of space for photos and journaling.  I used a velcro dot to secure the inner "doors" closed.

Gloria's instructions said to use heavy cardstock, I actually used watercolor paper (the heavy weight kind) so this album is super sturdy.



The next mini is also made from Graphic 45 papers.  For this one I used the new line "Place In Time."  I love working in miniature - this little book is just 3" x 3".













Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, we truly appreciate it!