Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas!

 
 
 For unto us a Child is born, Unto us a Son is given; And the government
will be upon his shoulder. And His name will be called Wonderful,
Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.
 
Isaiah 9:6
 
All of us here at Two Girls want to wish our readers a very Merry Christmas and many blessings in the coming year.  It has been such a blessing to me to have my dear friends join me here on the blog this year and we are all blessed by those of you who check in with us.  Your care, comments, and support mean the world to all of us!
 
Merry Christmas!
Cheryl, Draisey, Stacie & Lauri

1 comment:

  1. Did you notice I used the same Scripture on my blog? hee hee Just stopping by since it's been a long time since I've been here! I am gonna follow so I can keep up. Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, we truly appreciate it!