Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Compendium of Curiosities Challenge #29

Yay!  Had time to play again this week - one of these days life will slow down again! (I hope!!)  This week's Compendium of Curiosities Challenge over at Studio L3 is all about Texture Fade Techniques!

Since I'm in the process of making my Christmas cards, I thought I'd use this week's challenge to create another one :)  Instructions for the technique I used can be found on page 64 of A Compendium of Curiosities Vol 2 by Tim Holtz.  Check out the amazing ideas on this page and all of them!





Supplies for this project
Cardstock:  Truly Yours – White Card base; Bazzill – Walnut Cream, Nautical Blue
Stamps:  Stampers Anonymous – Christmas Time
Inks, Stains, Paints & Colored Pencils:  Ranger Distress Ink – Tumbled Glass, Faded Jeans, Evergreen Bough, Iced Spruce; Adirondack Paint Dabber – Snow Cap
Dies, Punches & Embossing Folders:  Sizzix Embossing Folder - Snowflake
Accessories & Other Stuff:  American Crafts Ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, we truly appreciate it!