Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Christmas Joy

Hey bloggers!  Yep it's that time of year - I'm in the midst of making my Christmas cards.  Here's another of my latest creations...



I used a McGill Paper Blossoms punch to make the poinsettia - I just love the flowers I can create with them!  The papers are scraps from my Christmas box and the sentiment is from Our Daily Bread Designs' Christmas Verses set.

I'm entering this one in the following challenges:
Our Daily Bread Designs Shining Light - Winter Holiday Card
2012 Christmas Card Challenge Week 51 - Double Embossing

Blessings!

2 comments:

  1. oh that poinsettia is just gorgeous!!! beautiful card... thanks so much for playing along with the shining the light challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card!! I just love your poinsettia and the added gold embossing!! Thanks for joining the Our Daily Bread Designs Shining the Light challenge this week!
    blessings,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, we truly appreciate it!