Friday, December 30, 2011

Free On Friday #12

Happy Friday everyone!  Thanks for stopping in for the latest Free On Friday!  Today I have another great FREE KIT for you from MyMemories.  Check out the page I made from this week's kit!


Download the free kit by clicking the picture below - You don't have to have the MyMemories software to use the kit - it works with any scrapbooking software, photoshop, microsoft word, etc.


I'm also giving away a FREE copy of MyMemories Suite 3.0 - the newest version of the #1 selling digital scrapbooking software.  Click here to enter - but do it soon, contest ends December 31st so you can start the new year with MyMemories!


Where to Buy:
You can purchase My Memories Suite (and lots of digital scrapbooking kits, and extras) from their website, www.mymemories.com.  Plus, if you use my affiliate code STMMMS88084 you will receive $10 off the software AND there is a $10 coupon IN the software for the MyMemories store. PLEASE NOTE:  I will receive $20 each time this code is used.

Thanks for visiting today & happy scrapping :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, we truly appreciate it!