Friday, December 16, 2011

Free on Friday #10 - wow already?!

Ok so you've seen these pages and things I've been posting...a couple of folks have asked me if it's hard to go digital.  Well, I'm a traditional scrapper at heart - I like to play with paper and glue :P  But the MyMemories Suite 3.0 software is soooo easy to use that I'm finding myself experimenting with it to do more and more things.

How easy?  Check out this page:


This was a quick page - all I did was add a photo, some text and a couple of embellishments!  Quick, simple, done!

Get a deal on the software here by using my code STMMMS88084

Get the kit I used to make this page free by clicking on the picture below!



Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, we truly appreciate it!