Thursday, September 1, 2011

Fall

Fall is my very favorite season - I love the rich browns, golds, and reds of the leaves, the smell of the air, and the sound of crunching leaves underfoot.  I also love knowing that while most of the flowers in my garden are "going to sleep" for the winter, there is the promise of beautiful greens, yellows, pinks, and purples in the spring (my second favorite season!)


Supplies
Cardstock:  Bazzill - Natural
Decorative Paper:  BoBunny - Forever Fall Collection
Ink:  Adirondack Alcohol Ink - Mushroom, Red Pepper, Butterscotch
Accessories: American Crafts Twine - Caramel, BoBunny Button & Leaves - Forever Fall Collection, Spellbinders Die - Labels 4

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
CropStop Challenge #35 - Template Week  Check out the great sketch from Gloria and fabulous inspiration samples on their blog.


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Wonderful rich colors and card design. Thanks for playing along with our CropStop Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fall is my favorite season too! I love the cooler weather and all the beautiful colors! You did a gorgeous job on our CropStop Sketch Challenge. Thank you so much for playing along! Hugs, Rosie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, we truly appreciate it!