Thursday, September 1, 2011

Christian Paper Crafts Bible Verse Thursday 122

But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me. That is why, for Christ’s sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong. II Corinthians 12:9-10

Our challenge this week is to make a project that uses this scripture or another scripture that fits with the theme of God's power when we are weak.  Check out Bible Verse Thursday at the Christian Paper Crafts Blog.


Supplies
Cardstock:  Bazzill - Chocolate, Autumn, Walnut Cream
Decorative Paper:  Unknown
Stamp: Sweet N Sassy Digi - Amazing Grace
Ink:  Ranger Distress Ink - Walnut Stain
Accessories:  May Arts Ribbon, BoBunny Forever Fall Charm, Spellbinders Lacy Squares



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, we truly appreciate it!