Thursday, April 21, 2011

More Easter Cards

Ok, so I'm just finishing up the last of my Easter cards today - here they are:

Supplies
Bazill Cardstock - Black
Graphic 45 Once Upon a Springtime papers
May Arts Ribbon
Hero Arts Pearls


Supplies
Bazill Cardstock - white
Bazill Basics - Polka Dot White
Hero Layering Paper - Blue
Ranger Distress Inks - Spun Sugar, Broken China, Peeled Paint
Hampton Arts Stamp
Prismacolor Watercolor Pencils - Terra Cotta, Blush Pink, Spring Green
Hero Arts Sentiment


Supplies
Bazill Cardstock - White, Green, Kraft
BoBunny Polka Dot paper
Hero Arts Stamp
Prismacolor Watercolor Pencils - True Blue, Blush Pink, Sunbusrt Yellow, Spring Green
American Crafts Twine
Hero Arts Button

1 comment:

  1. They are all so cute but I have to say I just love the cut of the first one! I haven't seen anything like that before. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, we truly appreciate it!