Monday, June 10, 2013

SALS 41

BUSY BUSY BUSY!!!

I cannot believe just how swamped I've been lately. Thankfully the wedding went off without any major problems....

Due to some unforeseen circumstances, I was unable to get my card finished for Sketch 40. I was disappointed, but it was unavoidable.

As it stands, I am building the wedding albums/scrapbooks for the newly weds. So far there's been a HUGE response to my one photo preview. Can't wait to see what they think of the finished project.

One thing I've discovered..... INK IS REALLY EXPENSIVE!









Seems A Little Sketchy - Sketch 41

This weeks prize is from My Grafico One lucky winner, randomly drawn will win their choice of ONE SET of up to $5.00 of their choice.

and now to get caught up on my ATC exchanges......   lol



As always, ENJOY!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, we truly appreciate it!