Sunday, November 29, 2015

Just in time for the Holidays - MyMemories Suite 7 is Here!




Oh my goodness I'm so excited about the latest MyMemories Suite!  There are so many new and updated elements, here are a few of my favorites:

New commercial & personal use Content for version 7:
     150 new backgrounds.
     400 new embellishments.
     7 new, 26 page photobook templates.
     4 new greeting card templates.
WOOT!  I use MyMemories for work, my volunteer position and (of course), my personal scrapbooking all the time - more content means more variety!


Blur photo edges.


THANK YOU MyMemories!  I have been wishing for this since the first time I used MyMemories!


Fill .png image with photo.

No more plain imprints!  Soooo many new ideas for using this feature!

Rearrange custom categories.


Yay!!  Customize the ribbon at the top!



So many new features there is no way to tell you about all of them in one post!  Here is a link to the New Feature Overview for more information about what's new.  

Interested?  Try it out for FREE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, we truly appreciate it!