Tuesday, May 6, 2014

ROCKSTAR!! Creative Card Crew Challenge # 61 - Music


Welcome to May!  I don't know what it's like where you live but here in Minnesota it means the wait to put in gardens is FINALLY coming to an end.  It also means the local music & arts scene kicks into gear for the summer season.  Walk or drive just a short distance in the Twin Cities during the warm months and you are guaranteed to find an outdoor concert, craft show, art sale, etc.  I love living in an area that has such a vital arts scene!

Ok enough about the weather (the temps above 20 degrees F are starting to fry my brain!) - this fortnight, the challenge from Creative Card Crew is MUSIC!  As a musician, music educator, and simply someone who loves music I have tons of cards, stamps, and supplies with music themes.

Our lovely sponsors this week are Marianne Designs and KennyK.  Check our their shops for a multitude of goodies!  For this week's project, I selected a digital stamp from KennyK called Rock Chick.  I love her sassy attitude!


2 comments:

  1. Ok, there's something missing here.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card. I love the pink sparkley paper. Great coloring. Maggie DT Teamie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, we truly appreciate it!