Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Creative Card Crew Challenge #56 - Get Well

Thanks so much for dropping by the blog today!  I have a new card for you to check out and a great challenge from Creative Card Crew!

This fortnight our challenge is Get Well - what a perfect challenge :)  I don't know about you but I can ALWAYS use a get well card for a friend.  Here's your chance to make one ahead of time and with a little luck win a great prize along the way :)

Our wonderful sponsors for this challenge are The Scrapping Center and Imagine That!  Check out their shops for whatever you need!  The digital stamp and sentiment I used on my card for our challenge are both from Imagine That!


                                 Prize: $15 Gift Voucher                         Prize: 3 free digis

I colored the image using my Faber Castell Polychromos pencils, the designer paper is from the My Mind's Eye collection "The Sweetest Thing".  A few Hero Arts pearls and some background paper from Bazzill and voila!  For more inspiration check out the blogs of my uber-talented fellow designers over at Creative Card Crew.

This is an easy one folks - can't wait to see what you come up with :)

1 comment:

Thank you for leaving a comment, we truly appreciate it!