Thursday, October 17, 2013

Perfect Sentiments Challenge #96 - Clean and Simple Thank You

EEEP!! I'm late!!!!

Welcome back for another round at The Perfect Sentiment.  This week our sponsor is Stitchy Bear Stamps - they are generously offering our random winner his/her choice of 3 free digis from their shop.



Our challenge this week:  Clean and Simple Thank You -  Create a card with a sentiment of thanks and use the clean and simple style (don't forget to put your sentiment on the front of the card!).


Simple to me means simple. Nothing fancy, no extra clutter. I used a reverse dry-emboss on my background. And smugged some dye round the edges of the papers and on the bow. Simple :)

Best of luck and I cannot wait to see your creations!!

As always,

Enjoy!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, we truly appreciate it!