Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Perfect Sentiments Challenge #83 - For the Boys

I can hardly believe it's the middle of June already - where did the time go?!  This week we have a new challenge for you over at The Perfect Sentiment.  Just in time for Father's Day or your favorite nephew's birthday :)

This week's challenge is For the Boys!  Create a card with a masculine theme - your card can be for a big boy or a little boy.  Don't forget a sentiment on the front!

Our challenge sponsor this week is Beccy's Place.  Our lucky winner this week will receive 3 free digi's from her shop.


I used "Beary Curious" from Beccy's Place for my card this week...


If this card looks familiar it should!  I also used a free digi kit from MyMemories to create the bow and background on this card.  To get this free bowtie kit click here!

For more inspiration check out the blogs of my fellow DT members (links in my sidebar), then create a card for your boy and join us!

Blessings,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, we truly appreciate it!