Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Perfect Sentiments Challenge #80 - Anything Goes

Welcome back blog friends!  That's right, this week's challenge from The Perfect Sentiment is

ANYTHING GOES!
Create any paper crafted item of your choice, the only requirement is that you have a sentiment on the front!

This week's randomly drawn winner will receive 3 free digis from our Christmas collection!

For my project this week I created a mini vintage photo album.


Get more inspiration for this week's challenge by visiting the blogs of my amazingly talented fellow design team gals (blog links in my sidebar).

Good Luck!  Can't wait to see what you create!

2 comments:

  1. WOW! just love it hun, the colours & papers are fab! Did I say I love it lol!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice. I love the embellishments you used and pretty paper.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, we truly appreciate it!