Monday, April 22, 2013

Trust In Him

Hey bloggers, thanks for dropping in today :)  I have a peek at my latest art journal page for the Hymn & Scripture Challenge over at Triple the Scraps.

Patter's Hymn choice this round was Trust In Him When Thy Wants are Many (words by Lucy Ann Bennett).  This is another of those unfamiliar hymns for me.  I think maybe it's because I'm most familiar with Catholic Hymns or those hymns that the Catholic church has "borrowed" from our protestant brethren.  In any case, the lyrics for this hymn are inspiring.  You can read all about this one on Patter's Blog.

Here's my Art Journal page based on this hymn:


I loosely based the text on my page on they lyrics and ideas from the hymn.  I left quite a lot of white space on this one, it was a challenge for me to not fill it!

Blessings,

2 comments:

  1. Love this Cheryl! I enjoy seeing your journal. The circles are perfect for this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely page - I love how this just bubbles with truth!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, we truly appreciate it!