Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Creative Card Crew Challenge #33 - Clouds

"I've got sunshine on a cloudy day..."

The newest challenge over at Creative Card Crew is Clouds.  Create a card with an image of clouds, rain or falling snow.

Our sponsor this time around is Stamp Fairy.  Check out their shop - their stamps are so cute!


They are generously offering our winner this round a voucher good for $10 at their store!

My card for this challenge features Patsy from Stamp Fairy.

The cloud background was created using a piece of cardstock cut with a scalloped circle die and an ink applicator with just a touch of stormy sky distress ink.  I colored the image with my polychromos pencils and the sentiment (Wishing you a little ray of sunshine on a cloudy day) was created on my digital software.  I have included a copy of the sentiment below for anyone who would like it - just right click and save!

Join the fun!  Create a card that fits with our theme and link it up over at Creative Card Crew.
Looking forward to seeing your work!




1 comment:

  1. Your card is adorable...and your coloring amazing...love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, we truly appreciate it!