Saturday, March 16, 2013

2 Free Kits in Honor of St Patrick's Day!

Happy St. Patrick's Day to all my Irish and "Irish for a day" friends!  Today I have 2 great free kits for you inspired by the Luck o' the Irish.

I used the 2 kits to create these little gems 


The card front is part of kit #2 and the little paper cup (actually a cupcake cup) is from kit #1.  There are several background papers and elements in each kit that you can mix and match!  I put the entire card front together on MyMemories digital scrapbooking software, attached to the front of a pre-made card and added a few gems & pearls.

Don't have a digital software?  I can't tell you how much I love MyMemories!  It's so easy to use and there are so many options for what I can do with the software - from scrapbook pages to cards and crafts - and the new version will even save your creations as an svg file so that you can cut it with your electronic cutting machine (as long as the machine is capable of reading svg files).  Check it out today - there's a free trial and you can use my special code (STMMMS88084) to save $10!

Waiting for the kits?
#1                                                  #2

May the blessing of light be on you—
light without and light within.
May the blessed sunlight shine on you
and warm your heart
till it glows like a great peat fire.

(an old Celtic Blessing)

 

2 comments:

  1. I was great to have you at Crafty Bees today! Not so sure I am worthy after looking at your blog! Allow me to say I was honored! Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for dropping by our blog Jan! Draisey mentioned she was in your shop while in Watertown visiting. So glad you could come visit us!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, we truly appreciate it!