Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Perfect Sentiments Challenge #64

Hey bloggers!  Welcome back for another awesome challenge from The Perfect Sentiment!  Let's get to it!

The Challenge:  Anything Goes with a die cut and sentiment!
Challenge Details: Get out your Cricuts, Sizzix, Spellbinders, Cuttlebugs, etc!  Create a card for the occasion of your choice.  You must include a die cut and a sentiment on the front of your card.


The cute little sockmonkey stamp I used on my card for this week's challenge came from our lovely sponsor this week - Bugaboo Stamps, if you haven't been to their shop you have to check it out - there are so many cute stamps I can't even begin to tell you!

Bugaboo Stamps will award one lucky randomly drawn winner their choice of 7 free digis from their shop!  All you have to do to win is create a card that fits with our theme and then link it up over at The Perfect Sentiment!  Need some inspiration??  Check out the blogs of my amazingly talented fellow DT members - links are in my sidebar!

I created my this card just for my niece Shania who turns 17 this week (I can't believe it!).  Her favorite colors are blue and orange and she loves monkeys!

Happy Birthday Shania!!


Supplies for this project
Cardstock:  Truly Yours - White Card Base; Bazzill - Coconut Swirl, Orange, Blue, Kraft
Decorative Paper:  Basic Grey; Bella Blvd
Stamps:  Bugaboo Digi -  January Sockmonkey Birthday; Hero Arts Sentiment
Inks, Stains, Paints, & Colored Pencils:  Ranger Distress Ink - Rusty Hinge, Vintage Photo, Walnut Stain; Prismacolor & Polychromos Pencils
Dies, Punches & Embossing:  Spellbinders - Classic Ovals, Classic Scalloped Ovals
Accessories & Other Stuff:  American Crafts Ribbon

Keep craftin'!


1 comment:

  1. I just love this adorable card! The colors are so bright and cheerful and that sock monkey is sooo cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, we truly appreciate it!