Thursday, January 3, 2013

2012 Faves

Remember us, 0 God;
from age to age be our comforter.
You have given us the wonder of time,
blessings in days and nights, seasons and years.
Bless your children at the turning of the year
and fill the months ahead with the bright hope
that is ours in the coming of Christ.
You are our God, living and reigning, for ever and ever.
Amen.
Ok so I'm finally getting around to reviewing everything I did last year to pick out a few favorites for you all...Looking back through all of my "stuff" has shown me a few things, first of all I did A LOT!  and it's also cool to see the progress I've made in learning new techniques and getting better at the old ones.  It's been such a fun year for me creatively and I can't wait to see what 2013 has in store!

Cards, ATCs & Tags



 






Scrapbook Pages






Altered Items

 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, we truly appreciate it!