Sunday, December 2, 2012

Silent Night

You know how sometimes you see something and you think to yourself "Wow, that's amazing..." I think that pretty much every time I look at Gloria Stengel's blog Scraps of Life.  I totally CASED her card here...I just loved it so much!


I fell in love with this paper pad from Little Yellow Bicycle the second I saw it at my LSS.  Beautiful browns, blues & creams...It's called "Winterings"



Supplies for this project
Cardstock:  Truly Yours – White Card Base; Bazzill – Coconut Swirl
Decorative Paper:  Little Yellow Bicycle - Winterings
Stamps:  Our Daily Bread Designs – Blessed Christmas, Christmas Verses
Inks, Stains, Paints & Colored Pencils:  VersaMagic Chalk Ink -  Sahara Sand; Gellyroll Pen – Clear Star
Dies, Punches & Embossing Folders:  McGill Paper Blossoms – Lily, Decorative Pine; EK Success Border Punch
Accessories & Other Stuff:  American Crafts Ribbon & Twine; Hero Arts Pearls; Ranger Dry Glitter – Clear Rock Candy
 


3 comments:

  1. Hi Cheryl - thank you so much for linking Little Yellow Bicycle to your post about your beautiful card. We found it in a web search, loved it and posted it on our blog today.

    Liz from LYB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the LYB post! And thanks for CASEing me! Your card turned out so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card. Thanks to LYB, I got to enjoy this card!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, we truly appreciate it!