Thursday, December 27, 2012

Miss You Already....

Thanks for dropping in today, hope your holiday season is going well - with Christmas just over and the New Year on the way I am trying to get organized and find some extra time to create in my schedule!  So what am I doing?  Well, right now it's 1:30am and I'm up creating, lol...probably not the solution I'm looking for considering I have to be at work in 5 hours but...

I created this card using one of my new favorite paper pads - Little Yellow Bicycle's Winterings 6x6 pad.  I just love the soft colors and patterns in this one and am already on my 2nd pad!  The adorable stamp is a digi from Saturated Canary which I colored using my combination Prismacolor & Faber Castell Polychromos pencils.  A few pieces of matching cardstock and ribbon, and a button from MyMind's Eye and isn't she cute?!

I haven't quite decided exactly what sentiment I'm going to put on the inside, but here's what it looks like blank :)
Challenges for this card:
Saturated Canary #33 - Photo Inspiration
 (here's the photo)  









Divas by Design #66 - Anything Goes
The Pink Elephant TPE180 - Anything Goes
Crafts 4 Eternity #R103 - Anything Goes
Delightful Challenges - Anything Goes
Avadares Challenge #6- Anything with a digi
Stampin' for the Weekend #24 - Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by, make it a great day!

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous design and fantastic coloring, Cheryl.
    Thanks for sharing this at Avadares Challenge Blog.
    Blessings on your New Year,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous. I love the image and the colours are fabulous.

    Thank you for taking part in the Stampin' for the Weekend Challenge
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi sweetie this is just gorgeously stunning, thank you for joining us at Saturated Canary this time, huggles pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card the layout and papers are divine! Thank you for joining us at Delightful Challenges for our Anything Goes Challenge, Happy New Year hugs Susan x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, we truly appreciate it!