Saturday, December 29, 2012

Free On Friday - Bumble Pie

Can you believe it's almost the end of the year?  Gosh, the older I get the faster the time goes I think!  I hope your holidays have been going well and continue to do so!  We all have family celebrations and great meals this time of year and there's always leftovers to send home!  This week's free kit can help with that.  MyMemories has a free pie box kit this week - they also make great centerpieces or mantel decorations!  Here's a sample image of the kit, I'd make one but my printer is out of ink!  I promise to get one up as soon as I can.


Download this week's free kit by clicking the picture in my sidebar!

For a free online tutorial on how to put this cute project together, head to http://www.mymemories.com/craftables/pie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, we truly appreciate it!