Monday, December 3, 2012

Christmas Postcard

Week 31 of Compendium of Curiosities Vol 2 Challenge is ready to go!  This week's challenge is to use the Ink Palette technique found on page 51 of of A Compendium of Curiosities Volume 2 by Tim Holtz.  Check out Linda's inspiration pic and deets about the challenge at Studio L3.

I just got this gorgeous postcard stamp and have been itching to use it.  This challenge was perfect for it :)  I used the ink palette technique to color the image, added a little Glimmer Glaze and Flowersoft and backed it with some paper fixed up with Peeled Paint Distress Ink.

Blessings,

1 comment:

  1. Love your card...as I did it too. This technique is perfect for this stamp. I had to email Linda to post it as I can't get the new linkz to work. I like your bow embelishment; I couldn't come up with one so left it bare.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, we truly appreciate it!