Sunday, December 9, 2012

Christmas Banner

Thought I'd post this banner I made today ...

We are having a cubicle decorating contest at work and since I created our department's holiday greeting for the customers, I thought I'd stick with the blue and silver theme (besides, then when I'm done with it at work I can give it to Lauri :)).

Pretty quick and simple...I cut 8 Spellbinders Lacy Squares from white cardstock, cut 8 squares out of a dark blue cardstock that fit inside the lacy square, rounded the corners & attached.  The letters were cut out of silver mirror paper on my Eclips using Rockin' Janie font and then popped up on the squares with foam adhesive.  then I plunked a few blue & silver decorations on each square and strung them on a piece of Tim Holtz Idea-ology Tinsel Twine.  Finished the whole thing up by hanging some miniature ornaments and jingle bells :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, we truly appreciate it!