Thursday, November 8, 2012

Our Daily Bread Designs Forum Bible Verse Thursday Challenge #54 - Every Move I Make

"Christ left you an example that you should follow in His steps."  ~1 Peter 2:21



This week's verse reminded me of a song that my niece Stacie & I share.  We've always called it "the na-na song" but it's actual title is "Every Move I Make"  Here's my favorite rendition by Hillsong Kids:




The song kinda says it all :)

Your challenge this week is to create a project using this scripture or another verse that leads us to follow in Christ's steps.

When uploading your project, please use keyword ODBDBVT54 and then join us over at Our Daily Bread Designs Forum to share your creation!

Supplies for this project
Cardstock:  Truly Yours - White Card Base; Bazzill - Coconut Swirl
Decorative Paper:  Mirror Paper - Gold
Stamps:  Our Daily Bread Designs - Footprints
Ink:  Encore - Metallic Gold

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, we truly appreciate it!