Monday, November 12, 2012

Fairy Tales

Hey Hey!  I'm back with a card I made for the latest challenge over at Saturated Canary.  This week's challenge is PRINCESSES!

I have several of her princess stamps but couldn't help but buy this one when I checked out the store.  The image is called "Honor Princess" and I couldn't resist as she reminds me of my Ranger.  Those of you who know me know that I am a huge fan of the MMORPG Guild Wars (and now Guild Wars 2) and that my main character, Wist, is a ranger.  So this princess what right up my alley!

"Fairy Tales are more than true, not because they tell us that dragons exist,
but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten."




2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous I love this image & your colouring is fab.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous fairytale/princess card, thanks for joining our challenge on Saturated Canary.
    Caz
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, we truly appreciate it!