Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Perfect Sentiments Anniversary Blog Candy Winner!


Thanks so much to all of you who participated in our Birthday Celebration Challenges!  We were blessed with sooo many gorgeous examples of your talent.  As part of the celebration I am giving away a set of the new Tim Holtz Spring Distress Inks from Ranger!  To be eligible, participants had to enter a card in the 3 challenges I participated in and leave a comment on my blog.



The randomly drawn winner of my special anniversary blog candy goes to Sandy L!!!!  Congratulations Sandy, please email me with your mailing address so that I can send out your prize!

Thanks again to everyone who participated - we had a great time and look forward to seeing you all again each week for our great new challenges :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, we truly appreciate it!