Friday, September 14, 2012

Free on Friday #49

Hey all and welcome back for Free on Friday!  This week MyMemories has a great kit that you can use to make CD labels!  If you're like me and either don't label the CD or just use a marker to write on it (I just don't have any special CD's) you can always use the kit elements to create a scrapbook page or other craft.

We recently laid our dear old dog to rest up at the cabin.  My dad made a wonderful grave marker for him and we buried him alongside the rest of the family pets.

Get the free kit this week by clicking the picture below!

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Oh no...I'm so sorry for your loss. It kills me when I have to say goodbye to a furbaby :( Your tribute and page are beautiful though...brings comfort to honor them this way I find.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, we truly appreciate it!