Friday, July 13, 2012

Free On Friday #40 - Beautiful

Hey everyone, thanks for stopping in for this week's Free on Friday courtesy of Two Girls and MyMemories!  This week we have another cupcake paper template for you.  Again - no cupcakes in my house, so I used the papers to create a scrapbook page.'


Supplies
MyMemories Suite digital scrapbooking software
This week's FOF kit
Vintage Images

This page took me about 5 minutes to throw together.  It was super simple to take the papers from the kit and create a layout that I liked then add a couple of embellishments and an image.  Seriously I encourage you to give this software a try - I've never been "caught up" on my scrapbooking but now I can sit down and in the space of an evening create several pages that are simply gorgeous!  You can try the software for free by downloading it here.  Once you're convinced (like I am) that this is the best software out there, use my special code to save $10 off your purchase!

SPECIAL CODE:  STMMMS88084

To get this week's free kit - click the picture below!


Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, we truly appreciate it!