Friday, June 15, 2012

Free On Friday #36 - More Templates!

Happy Friday!  Thanks for dropping by for this week's Free on Friday.  We have another crown template this week - once again, I chose to use the papers from this kit to create a scrapbook page rather than the crowns (since I don't have any kids to appreciate them).  You can see what this week's crowns look like from the link picture below, here's the page I created:


Supplies
MyMemories Digital Scrapbooking Software
Free on Friday #33 Kit
LLL Creations - Bath Time Template
LTH Design - A Day To Remember Alpha

I just can't say enough how much I love this software!  It is so easy to use and there are sooo many kits available I never have trouble coming up with something to create or create with!  Check out the software - download a free trial of the program at MyMemories.  I'm convinced you will be hooked from the first moment - I know I was!  Once you decide you can't live without this amazing software, use my special code to save $10 off the price of the full version!  Yep, that means this awesome software will cost you less than $30.  No kidding!

Special MyMemories Code:  STMMMS88084


Now here's the free kit!










Happy Scrapping!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, we truly appreciate it!