Thursday, June 7, 2012

Free On Friday #35

Happy Friday!  I for one am so glad the weekend is finally here!  This week's free kit from MyMemories is another template kit just in time for those summer kids parties!  I used papers and embellishments from the kit plus a hand-colored digital stamp from Saturated Canary to make this page.


I can't say enough good things about the MyMemories digital scrapbooking software.  It's so easy to use and there are so many different things you can do with it the possibilities are endless!  If you don't have a digital scrapbooking software, you really need to try this one out - you can download a trial version here in no time at all, you will agree with me about the amazing possibilities this program provides.  Once yo u've decided you like it, use my special code - STMMMS88084 to get $10 off the already low price of $39.97!  Yep, that's right an amazing program for less than $30!

To get this week's freebie click the image below!


Happy Scrapping!

1 comment:

  1. Such a sweet card! I love those flourishes above the frame and the strip of dsp on the side!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, we truly appreciate it!