Friday, June 1, 2012

Free on Friday #34

Hey and happy Friday!  Wherever did May get to?  Today's free kit is another doorhanger template, but don't forget that all of the elements used to make the doorhanger come individually as part of the kit so you don't HAVE to make the project using the template.  This week I used the kit to create another scrapbook page for my New York City trip - this is me and my brother on the famous "Red Steps" in Times Square.

Supplies
MyMemories Suite Digital Scrapbooking Software
Free on Friday Kit #34

This page was so simple!  It literally took me no more than 15 minutes to put together.  I used the red background paper and then applied two of the others as shapes and made them scalloped squares.  A couple of pictures and a few embellishments from the kit and voila!  Instant Scrapbook page - couldn't be easier - or more fun!

Click this picture to get your free kit!    
If you're looking for a great digital scrapbooking software, look no further!  You can even download a trial version of the software and give it a run around the bloc!  Kick the tires - see what you think!   Once you try it, I just know you're going to love it!  When you're ready to buy, use my special code STMMMS88084 to save $10!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, we truly appreciate it!