Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Been wondering where I am?

Hey all, been wondering what happened to me?  I just dropped off the planet for a few days - sorry :)  Seriously though, I went to Denver, CO for a few days to visit some friends.  It was so nice to get out of town for a bit - always recharges my batteries!

 I have a bunch of pics that you will, no doubt, see over then next few days/weeks but I wanted to share some here with a little tutorial on how to use Quickpages from MyMemories



I used a quickpage called Weathered Florals from CatDesignz, A Day to Remember Alpha from Laitha's Designs and my MyMemories Suite Software to create a page using some of the pix I took when we visited Cave of the Winds in Colorado Springs.


Literally all I did to create this beautiful page was add photos and text!  

Try MyMemories software free!  Download the trial version here and when you're ready to purchase the full version, use my special code (below) to save $10 on the purchase of the software.

My Special Code:  STMMMS88084

 Have  a great day!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, we truly appreciate it!