Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Perfect Sentiments Challenge #32 - Happy Birthday Banner

We've made it halfway through the week!  Time for another challenge over at The Perfect Sentiment! 

Our lovely sponsor this week is Stitchy Bear Digital Stamps, they have so many stamps I'm not sure you could ever use them all!  They are pleased to award one lucky person from this challenge at $10 gift voucher! 


On to this week's challenge!

The Challenge: create a card with a birthday sentiment (sentiment must be on front of card)
The Twist: use a banner on your creation

Supplies
Cardstock:  Bazzill – Coconut Swirl, Canary, Cherry Splash
Designer Paper:  Echo Park - Springtime
Stamps:  Stitchy Stamps Digi – Birthday Girl
Inks, Stains and Paints:  Copic Multiliner - Black
Prismacolor Pencils:  Pink, Carmine Red, Crimson Red, Magenta, Light Peach, Peach, Spanish Orange, Goldenrod, Canary Yellow, Beige Peach, Light Brown, Warm Gray 30%, French Gray 20%, French Gray 50%, Silver
Accessories & Other Stuff:  Echo Park Springtime Stickers; American Crafts Twine

Be sure to visit the blogs of my fellow DT members for some amazing inspiration and then get out your stamps and play along!

Perfect Sentiments Design Team

8 comments:

  1. Your creations always make me smile!! Love the colors and the image and sentiment are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know how the artist managed to capture me so completely, but I do love that digi. Fantastic card, Cheryl ! Great banner and dp.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great image! Fabulous job on the coloring. Sure brought a laugh to my heart when I saw it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute! Such a fun image and a great, layered birthday banner. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha..I love this card Cheryl..the image/sentiment are so fun. Great job : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. That image just makes me laugh every time I see her! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a stitch! Love the sentiment that goes perfectly with the image. Great colors. Definitely to bring a smile to the recipient.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment, we truly appreciate it!