Friday, May 18, 2012

Free on Friday - Bright Summer Digi Kit

Happy Friday and welcome back for another great FREE kit :)  This week's kit can also be made into a photobox like the kit I featured last week.  The template for the box is part of the kit, so there's ZERO guesswork - add your photos, print & cut!  Super easy.

I made a couple of photoboxes with this week's kit, but they are gifts for a special birthday so I can't post them yet :)  I did use the kit to create a scrapbook page with my parents' grandchildren (including the furry ones).


Click the image below to get your free kit!  Remember, you don't need MyMemories software to use the kit, but if you are looking for a great super-easy-to-use software for your digital scrapbooking, definitely check it out!  You can download a free trial version and if you like it, use my special code (STMMMS88084) to save $10 off the full version.


Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, we truly appreciate it!