Friday, April 6, 2012

Free on Friday #26

Hey TGIF!  I'm here today with another Free Kit for you from MyMemories!  If you don't have a digital scrapbooking software program you should really check this one out - it's super simple to use and you can create amazing pages in just minutes!  Use my special code to get $10 off the price (STMMMS88084) - that means the best software on the planet is just $29.97!  If you already have a digital scrapbooking software or a program you use (photoshop, etc) never fear!  You can still download and use the free kit because it will work with anything - the elements are just jpegs!

I went simple this week because I just wanted to get some plane shots from my recent trip onto a page in the beginning of an album.


Here is the free kit that I used to make the page above, click the picture to download yours!




Happy Scrapping!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, we truly appreciate it!