Like the new look of the blog? I created it myself using MyMemories Suite! It was super- easy to do and now I can have the unique look I want on my blog without having to pay someone to do it for me! Here's a tutorial that explains how I made the blog header and the background is just a coordinating paper from the same kit - Steampunked (DigiZines by Teri) which I purchased from the MyMemories store.
How to Use MyMemories Suite to Create a Custom Header in Blogger
Did you know that you can use MyMemories Suite Software to create a custom header?
Have you ever wanted to create a header for your blog that was just perfect, but couldn’t find that perfect template?
Now you can have the perfect blog header that looks just the way you want using MyMemories Suite Software.
Steps to Create your own Blog Header:
- To choose your own custom size, just create a new album and choose design your own.
- Then choose the ›Custom Size tab in the middle of the screen.
You can set the size by inches or pixels.
- Usually a blogger header is around 1000x300 pixels and a WordPress header is 904x160 pixels
- Add whatever content you want, including papers, pictures, text and embellishments.
Finally, click on Share Album in far right column and select Export
- In the Export Wizard, make sure that the image type is jpeg and the image size is the size you chose for your header and click finish
- Then all you have to do is load it into your blogger, see bottom of pdf tutorial below for more information on this step!
Have fun and enjoy creating your own custom headers!
Need more help?
Here is a great tutorial in version 2 that shows you just how to do it.
Video Link: http://www.vimeo.com/21509560
PDF link: http://www.freewebs.com/lisaj/
Don't have the software? Save $10 by using my special code - STMMMS88084 at the MyMemories store!