Sunday, February 19, 2012

Hymn Challenge #4: Standing on the Promises {HSCRC12}

Hymn Challenge #4: Standing on the Promises
{HSCRC12}

Supplies -
Cardstock - Bazzill
Decorative Papers - Echo Park Paper Co - Yours Truly
Inks -Distress Inks -Pumice Stone, Spun Sugar, Worn Lipstick
Dies - Spellbinders - Labels Seventeen
Accessories and Other Stuff - Corsage Pin, American Craft Ribbon, Glubers, Teresa Collins - Timeless Brads

Broken promises can be devastating especially to a child. I find myself promising things to my niece, Clara. She is only four. I want Clara's trust so I only make promises I can keep. Trust is what a it comes down to. If someone breaks a promise and continues to break promises we lose faith in them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, we truly appreciate it!