Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Tag - Your're It!

Robyn's Nest has a great challenge this month over at Our Daily Bread Designs Forum.


Acts 17:25-27and he is not served by human hands, as if he needed anything. Rather, he himself gives life and breathe and everything else. From one man, he made all nations that they should inhabit the whole earth. He marked out their appointed times in history and the boundries of their lands. God did this so they would seek him and perhaps reachout for him and find him, though he is not far from anyone of us.

Tag Defined:
1- the last or final part of something, ie: Line of a play, story, speech, used to dramatize a point.
2- sale style
3- a random scrap, fragment or remnant.
4- identified on facebook in a photo (?)
5- running game
Remember playing tag as a child? I was always 'it' the most, I just could not out run the rest of my siblings! Now, as I read this passage, I am comforted to know that God, Himself has marked out my appointed time in history and given me this site as part of my boundaries! So grateful to know, I have been tagged by God! Defined as chosen by God, even as insignificant as a scrap, to make an impact on and in my small 'world'. Always 'it' to have the opportunity to tag someone in my path with the Word of God. A promise, that in the end, is the only thing important!

From the "Nest" this week, I encourage you to create a tag as a reminder of the season of Christ birth and display it past the season of the worldly Christmas. Perhaps you have a friend that is in need of a reminder. Pass one along for an unexpected pleasure.

This challenge came at a great time for me since I just finished doing the Tim Holtz 12 Tags of Christmas and have been feeling a little lost without a tag to make daily.

Supplies
Cardstock:  Avery #8 Manila Tag, Bazzill – Snow White
Stamps:  Northwoods Rubber Stamp; Our Daily BreadDesigns – Blessed Christmas;  Hero Arts – Tattered Music
Inks, Stains and Paints:  Ranger Distress Inks – Chipped Sapphire, Faded Jeans, Broken China, Weathered Wood, Iced Spruce; Copic Markers – G14 Apple Green, C3 Cool Gray; Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist – Pearl; Sharpie Marker – Metallic Silver
Dies, Punches & Embossing Folders:
Accessories & Other Stuff:   Ranger Distress Stickles –Picket Fence; Provo Craft – Snowflakes; American Crafts Velvet Ribbon –Spinach

 Many Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, we truly appreciate it!