Thursday, November 24, 2011

Bible Verse Thursday Challenge 04 ~ Thanksgiving


I sought the Lord, and he answered me;
He delivered me from all my fears.
~Psalm 34:4

Since Psalm 34 is a Thanksgiving in acrostic form, I thought it was a perfect choice for our Thanksgiving Day Bible Verse Challenge.  This verse tells us to seek His face and we will find all that we have longed for.
One of my favorite Hymns by Fr. Michal Joncas is “I Have Loved You” 

I have loved you with an everlasting love
I have called you, and you are mine
I have loved you with an everlasting love
I have called you, and you are mine

Seek the face of the Lord and long for Him
He will bring you His light and His peace

This Thanksgiving day, may we all be grateful for the gifts the Father has given us and continues to give us, and most importantly for His everlasting and unconditional love.

Your challenge this week is to create a project using this scripture or another verse of thanksgiving.  When uploading your project, please use keyword ODBDBVT04 then visit the Our Daily Bread Designs Forum and share it with us!


Supplies
Cardstock:  Bazzill - Snow, Grey, Flamingo, Kiwi
Decorative Paper:  Authentique - Blissful
Stamp:  Our Daily Bread Designs - Scripture Series 1
Ink:  Versafine - Onyx Black; Ranger Distress Ink - Festive Berries
Accessories:  Hero Hues Pearls; Spellbinders Pendant, Classic Circles; American Crafts Twine - Caramel; Sizzix Embossing Folder

Blessings to you today and always!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, we truly appreciate it!